IMPORTANT RULES – PLEASE READImportant Bidding Rules and Guidelines:
These rules apply to every single individual lot in Lelands auction: if you wish to bid on any particular lot, your initial bid on that lot must be recorded (entered) before 10 P.M. EST on the date of the auction. This will allow you to bid during the extended bidding period (after 10 P.M.). Note: after the 10 P.M. EST cutoff time, you will not be eligible to bid on any item for which you have not already entered an initial bid before 10 P.M. EST.
In other words, after 10 P.M. EST on the date of the auction, you will only be eligible to bid on those items for which you have entered an initial bid before 10 P.M. EST. Note: the auction does not end at 10 P.M. EST. The auction will close on a lot-bylot basis following the 30 minute extension rule. All lots will close independently. If there is any confusion whatsoever regarding this rule, feel free to call Lelands at (631)244-0077 or (631)244-3604.
The quickest and easiest way to bid is on-line at www.lelands. com.
Please call us if you have any questions at all. This includes questions with regard to on-line bidding, further descriptions and conditions, or anything relating to the bidding process. We want to help you, so feel free to call.
Please GET YOUR BIDS IN EARLY!!! This is a large auction and you may have problems getting through if you wait until the last minute to bid.
If you do not want to stay up late please ask for CALLBACKS on any lot over $500!!!
You may also register on-line at www.lelands.com. You must register by 10 P.M. on Wednesday, March 21, 2018. You will receive an email confirmation shortly thereafter and your account will be activated. For all questions please call (631)244-0077 or (631)244-3604.
Images used on the cover and within this catalog are in whole or in part featured in this auction, a past auction or slated for a future auction. This includes any advertisements contained within.
Certain works of art in this catalog are being sold subject to a contract of consignment.
The confidential reserve is not higher than the low end of the estimate.
Late Payment/Non-Payment By Buyer
If payment in full is not received within 30 days after the date of the invoice, Lelands reserves the right, without further notice to the buyer, to (a) charge to the buyer’s credit card any balance remaining on the buyer’s invoice; and/or (b) resell any or all of the items won by buyer. In addition, a service charge of 1.5% per month will be applied to any outstanding balance after 30 days. Buyer agrees to pay all of Lelands costs, including attorneys’ fees, incurred in attempting to collect any sums due Lelands from buyer. If buyer pays late, he or she forfeits all rights of return(s) for any and all reasons.
You must be registered to bid in our auction. If you have registered for any of our past auctions, you DO NOT need to re-register. Please call customer service if you’ve misplaced your sign in information (631)244-0077
NOTE: OUR BUYER’S PREMIUM IS 20%On-line Bidding Instructions Final Day of Bidding
Final Day of Bidding March 10, 2017
1) Go to our home page at www.lelands.com
2) Sign in with your user name and password
3) You will be brought to our navigation page. From there you can find a specific lot by going to the “search by lot” field and entering the lot number of the item that you are interested in bidding on. You may also search a specific category for items.
4) When you get to the item’s bidding screen, the current bid on the item and the bid needed to become the item’s top bidder will appear. All you need to do is select a bid from the drop down menu under “Enter your maximum bid:” and click on the “Bid Now!” button.
5) After you enter your bid, you will be brought to a confirmation page. Just click on “OK”.
6) If you would like to bid on more items, you can enter an item in the “search by lot number” box. And just follow steps 4 and 5 once again.
It’s that easy to bid with us.Condition Key
- MT Mint
- NRMT Near Mint
- EX-MT Excellent to Mint
- EX Excellent
- VG Very good
- GD Good
- FR Fair
- PR Poor