Great Collection of Brooklyn Dodgers Photos Including Many Used In Yearbooks
Album features some of the best Brooklyn Dodgers photos you will ever see. Over 90 and all are 8x10". 90% are originals from the 1940s and '50s with the other 10% being more modern prints. Some have Brooklyn National League Baseball Club stamps on the back; most were used in Dodgers yearbooks and some were even used to create Topps and Bowman baseball cards. Players include: Reese, Zimmer, Durocher, Alston, Robinson, Cox, Gilliam, Hodges, Robinson, Campy, Drysdale, Connors, Dressen, with some having more than one variation. Average condition is EX. Album cover bears blue team logo/lettering.
Past Sports Card, Memorabilia, Non-Sports Card and Collecitble Auction Items
Other past auction items that may be of interest to you.