Consign Your Best Items with Lelands. We Also Pay Cash on the Spot! Learn More Here.

Huge Find of Mickey Mantle & Babe Ruth Comic Book (1,100 books)

Huge Find of Mickey Mantle & Babe Ruth Comic Book (1,100 books)

Huge find of comic books in original cases: 1) 1991 Mickey Mantle #1 by Magnum. About 1,000 total books! Some are the polybagged versions. 2) 1992 Baseball Legends #1 with classic Babe Ruth cover. About 100 pieces. 90% of the books are NM or better, the other 10% have some issues. The retail is staggering. 


Past Sports Card, Memorabilia, Non-Sports Card and Collecitble Auction Items

Other past auction items that may be of interest to you.

1915 Opening Day of Braves Field Program

May 2002

1915 Opening Day of Braves Field Program

May 2002

1905 World Series Program

May 2002

1906 World Series Program

May 2002

Great Sports Ticket Collection (200+)

May 2002

1912 Chalmers Baseball Trophy Program

May 2002

1923 World Series Program

May 2002

1935 First Major League Baseball Night Game Program

May 2002

Asp.Net CMS By Joopk.com