As a freelance photographer, you will be an important member of the most exciting team in sports memorabilia. You will help shape our world-class online and live auctions. This is a critical role to all our marketing and sales functions.
You will use your product lighting and photography skills to illustrate our award-winning catalogs and other marketing efforts. You will also catalog and track our image database.
You should have command of digital photography, studio still life lighting and digital cataloguing. We are also looking for someone who is experienced in high-volume catalog photography with an eye towards budget and speed.
• A Bachelor’s degree in photography or equivalent relevant experience
• Minimum of 2 years of hands-on photography experience, particularly with catalog photography
• Highly organized and process driven
• A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent photographer, but can also be analyze the needs of the project and adjust accordingly
• Able to work independently
• Experience in Adobe Lightroom
• Expert at determining lighting requirements for high volume, catalog photography
• Experience in Lightroom or other photography software
• Photoshop or other digital image editing software is a plus