Consign Your Best Items with Lelands. We Also Pay Cash on the Spot! Learn More Here.

1950's-1960's Shoe Box Collection of Topps, Bowman and Fleer Baseball Cards (500+)

1950's-1960's Shoe Box Collection of Topps, Bowman and Fleer Baseball Cards (500+)

Typical childhood card collection with a concentration in the 1955-1959 era. Better cards includes 1956: Aaron, Spahn, Mathews, Hodges, Ashburn. 1957: Howard, Mathews, Spahn. 1958: Reese, Mantle, Snider, Berra, Mantle AS, Mathews, Aaron, Aaron AS, Williams. 1959: Berra, Ford, B. Robinson, F. Robinson, Wynn, Aaron, Drysdale, Cepeda and more. There are a number of other star, high numbers, and special cards. About 95% topps with the remaining 5% being Bowman, Fleer and a few odds and ends from the 1960's-1980's. Condition is about what you would expect with a well handled collection, with about 10% EX-MT, 30% VG-EX and 60% VG or less.


Past Sports Card, Memorabilia, Non-Sports Card and Collecitble Auction Items

Other past auction items that may be of interest to you.

1948-49 Leaf Babe Ruth #3 (EX-MT+)

December 2002

1933 Goudey Babe Ruth #53 (EX+)

December 2002

1953 Bowman Color & 1954 Bowman Near Sets

December 2002

Goudey and Playball Baseball Lot (400+ cards)

December 2002

T206 Mordecai Brown Portrait PSA 8

December 2002

1887 Allen & Ginter Captain Jack Glasscock PSA 8

December 2002

1968 Topps 3-D Willie Davis PSA 10

December 2002

Gigantic Grouping of 1977-1979 Sportscaster Cards

December 2002

Asp.Net CMS By Joopk.com