Consign Your Best Items with Lelands. We Also Pay Cash on the Spot! Learn More Here.

1951 Topps Ringside Boxing Card Set w/Two Wrappers

1951 Topps Ringside Boxing Card Set w/Two Wrappers

1951 Topps Ringside Boxing is one of the best looking sets ever produced, with a total of 96 cards, split evenly between two 48-card series. Cards are smaller than today's traditional cards, measuring 2 1/16x2 15/16". Considered to be one of the top sets for the sport ever produced, it includes what is categorized as the Rocky Marciano rookie card which is NRMT (25% of this collection is NRMT including this key card). The other 75% of the collection is EX to EX-MT. So overall, the condition is the selling point of this set. Also includes two wrappers, one is the one cent and the other is the five cent, both in EX condition.


Past Sports Card, Memorabilia, Non-Sports Card and Collecitble Auction Items

Other past auction items that may be of interest to you.

1948-49 Leaf Babe Ruth #3 (EX-MT+)

December 2002

1933 Goudey Babe Ruth #53 (EX+)

December 2002

1953 Bowman Color & 1954 Bowman Near Sets

December 2002

Goudey and Playball Baseball Lot (400+ cards)

December 2002

T206 Mordecai Brown Portrait PSA 8

December 2002

1887 Allen & Ginter Captain Jack Glasscock PSA 8

December 2002

Gigantic Grouping of 1977-1979 Sportscaster Cards

December 2002

1934 Goudey Lou Gehrig Registered Patent Card

December 2002

Asp.Net CMS By Joopk.com