Consign Your Best Items with Lelands. We Also Pay Cash on the Spot! Learn More Here.

1955 Bowman Football Set With Blanda Variation

1955 Bowman Football Set With Blanda Variation

A true complete set of 161 cards which includes 160 cards plus the scarce George Blanda variation with the red line in the bottom right corner. Key cards grade: #7 Frank Gifford (EX), #62 George Blanda (EX-MT), #62 George Blanda w/ red line (EX), #70 Jim Ringo (EX-MT), #71 Bobby Layne (EX), #72 YA Tittle (EX-MT) and #152 Tom Landry (Nm). The set is very consistent with about 80% of the cards EX-MT or better and the remaining 20% slightly lesser.


Past Sports Card, Memorabilia, Non-Sports Card and Collecitble Auction Items

Other past auction items that may be of interest to you.

1979-82 Walter Payton Chicago Bears Game Used Jersey

Winter 2006 Catalog

1983 Willie Gault Chicago Bears Game Worn Jersey

Winter 2006 Catalog

Derrick Thomas and Christian Okoye Early 1990's Autographed Kanas City Chiefs Game Issued

Winter 2006 Catalog

Steve Owen 1952 Bowman Large Original Gouache Artwork

Winter 2006 Catalog

Rare Zollie Toth 1952 Bowman LARGE Original Gouache Artwork

Winter 2006 Catalog

1935 National Chicle Completely Graded Set All SGC Graded (36)

Winter 2006 Catalog

1960, 1961, 1962, and 1963 Fleer Football Complete Sets

Winter 2006 Catalog

1960 Topps Football Complete Set

Winter 2006 Catalog

Asp.Net CMS By Joopk.com