Consign Your Best Items with Lelands. We Also Pay Cash on the Spot! Learn More Here.
Complete set of 198 cards. Key cards grade:#12 John Unitas (NM), #17 Mike Ditka (NM), #30 Jim Brown (NM-MT), #84 Packers w/ Lombardi (EX), #197 Checklist (NM) and #198 Checklist (EX-MT). Set grades about 80% EX-MT to NM-MT with the remaining 20% only slightly lesser.
Other past auction items that may be of interest to you.
Winter 2006 Catalog