Unfortunately our phone lines are down temporarily due to work being done in the area. If urgent, please email us at [email protected] and we will get back to you promptly. Thank you.
Lelands - The Best Sports Memorabilia and Card Auction Site

Consign Your Best Items with Lelands. We Also Pay Cash on the Spot! Learn More Here.

1967 Philadelphia Football Complete Set

1967 Philadelphia Football Complete Set

Philadelphia Gum used a similar design for their 1964, 1965 and 1966 sets, but the distinctive yellow borders make the issue year of this 1967 set easy to identify. Complete set of 198 cards. Key cards grade: #23 John Unitas (NM-MT), #28 Dick Butkus (EX), #29 Mike Ditka (EX-MT), #35 Gale Sayers (EX), #123 Paul Hornung (EX-MT) and both Checklists are (NM-MT). About 80% of the set is EX-MT with the remaining 20% slightly lesser.


Past Sports Card, Memorabilia, Non-Sports Card and Collecitble Auction Items

Other past auction items that may be of interest to you.

1979-82 Walter Payton Chicago Bears Game Used Jersey

Winter 2006 Catalog

1983 Willie Gault Chicago Bears Game Worn Jersey

Winter 2006 Catalog

Derrick Thomas and Christian Okoye Early 1990's Autographed Kanas City Chiefs Game Issued

Winter 2006 Catalog

Steve Owen 1952 Bowman Large Original Gouache Artwork

Winter 2006 Catalog

Rare Zollie Toth 1952 Bowman LARGE Original Gouache Artwork

Winter 2006 Catalog

1935 National Chicle Completely Graded Set All SGC Graded (36)

Winter 2006 Catalog

1960, 1961, 1962, and 1963 Fleer Football Complete Sets

Winter 2006 Catalog

1960 Topps Football Complete Set

Winter 2006 Catalog

Asp.Net CMS By Joopk.com