Consign Your Best Items with Lelands. We Also Pay Cash on the Spot! Learn More Here.

1970-71 Topps Basketball Card Set (High Grade)

1970-71 Topps Basketball Card Set (High Grade)

Key Cards grade #50 Wilt Chamberlain EX-MT, #7 Bill Bradley EX-MT, #75 Lew Alcindor EX-MT, #123 Pete Maravich EX-MT. The rest of the set grades comparatively with 85% ranging from EX to NRMT and the remaining 15% of lesser quality.


Past Sports Card, Memorabilia, Non-Sports Card and Collecitble Auction Items

Other past auction items that may be of interest to you.

1978 NBA World Championship Ring

December 2002

ADDENDUM
1946-47 Ernie Calverly Game Worn Providence Steam Rollers #15 Jersey

December 2002

Bill Bradley Presidential Diploma Signed by Richard Nixon

December 2002

1994 Shaquille O’Neal World Game Worn Jersey

December 2002

1998 Chicago Bulls Three-Peat Team Signed Basketball

December 2002

Circa 1997 Toronto Raptors Autographed Basketball with Carter & McGrady

December 2002

1970’s Fred “Curly” Neal Harlem Globetrotters Game Worn Jersey

December 2002

1996-97 Michael Jordan Chicago Bulls Game Worn Uniform with Bulls Letter

December 2002

Asp.Net CMS By Joopk.com