Consign Your Best Items with Lelands. We Also Pay Cash on the Spot! Learn More Here.

California Related Collection of Original Negatives 500+ from the1960's

California Related Collection of Original Negatives 500+ from the1960's

This collection of 500+ negatives captures a variety of California related images throughout the 1960's. 60% of the collection are 2 x 2" negatives and the remaining 40% are 4 x 5". The quality of the negatives are 10%G, 70% VG, and 20% EX. The subject matter ranges from celebrity shots to religious events, to visiting dignitaries to newsworthy events such as a whale getting caught between 2 ships. It is an enormous and varied collection providing a veritable treasure trove of mid 20th century California images.


Past Sports Card, Memorabilia, Non-Sports Card and Collecitble Auction Items

Other past auction items that may be of interest to you.

1904 Ringling Brothers Art in Original Frame (21x27" framed)

December 2000

19th Century Trade Card Collection

December 2000

Turn of the Century Huebach Figurines with Marklin Bicycles

December 2000

1890's Toulouse-Loutrec Postcard

December 2000

Turn of the Century Tobacco Advertising Mirror (25x28 framed)

December 2000

Norman Rockwell Saturday Evening Post Limited Edition Prints (93)

December 2000

1954 Ernest Hemingway Original Photographs (9)

December 2000

The Night They Raided Minsky's 1968 by Frank Frazetta

December 2000

Asp.Net CMS By Joopk.com