Consign Your Best Items with Lelands. We Also Pay Cash on the Spot! Learn More Here.

Vast Collection of Celebrity Photographs from the SFX Archives (800+)

Vast Collection of Celebrity Photographs from the SFX Archives (800+)

This huge collection of wire (80%) and laser wire (20%) photographs span almost an entire century, dating from the mid-1920's through the 1990's. The majority of the images (75%) feature stars from radio, stage, large and small screens with the remaining (25%) focused primarily on society figures and even visiting heads of state. Approximately 40% of the collection dates from the 1920's-1950's, another 40% from the 1950's and 1960's and the remainder from more recent years. Many of the images are studio publicity shots though there are many which capture actors on stage or even in more candid moments. To give you just a mere sampling of some of the legendary stars immortalized in this varied grouping of images are Karl Malden, Bob Hope, Ann Butler, Art and Jack Linkletter, Irvin S. Cobb, John Lithgow and James Caan. This is not to mention a large group (25+) of images of Prince Phillip from a 1962 visit to the bay area. The photographs vary in size from 5 x 7" to 8 x 10" with the majority of the images being of the larger size. The quality also varies from G-25% to VG-50% to EX-25% in relation to the amount of wrinkling and creasing, edge wear and age discoloration. Days of wonder and discovery are to be found perusing through this immense collection of images that chronicle 20th century celebrity history.


Past Sports Card, Memorabilia, Non-Sports Card and Collecitble Auction Items

Other past auction items that may be of interest to you.

1904 Ringling Brothers Art in Original Frame (21x27" framed)

December 2000

19th Century Trade Card Collection

December 2000

Turn of the Century Huebach Figurines with Marklin Bicycles

December 2000

1890's Toulouse-Loutrec Postcard

December 2000

Turn of the Century Tobacco Advertising Mirror (25x28 framed)

December 2000

Norman Rockwell Saturday Evening Post Limited Edition Prints (93)

December 2000

1954 Ernest Hemingway Original Photographs (9)

December 2000

The Night They Raided Minsky's 1968 by Frank Frazetta

December 2000