Consign Your Best Items with Lelands. We Also Pay Cash on the Spot! Learn More Here.

1930’s San Francisco Golden Gate and Bay Bridge Negatives (200+)

1930’s San Francisco Golden Gate and Bay Bridge Negatives (200+)

About 80% are related to the 1936 opening of the Bay Bridge connecting San Francisco with Oakland, the remaining 20% are related to the construction and opening of the Golden Gate Bridge in 1937. Some amazing shots, most aerial, covering the construction, opening ceremonies, parades, fireworks and even the unavoidable accidents. All date from 1936 to 1937 and are housed in the original envelopes that identify the subject matter. 4 x 5’’. EX-MT.


Past Sports Card, Memorabilia, Non-Sports Card and Collecitble Auction Items

Other past auction items that may be of interest to you.

Large Lot of San Francisco Related Original Negatives (300+)

November 2007 Catalog

San Francisco Area Sports Original Negatives (180)

November 2007 Catalog

1930’s San Francisco Golden Gate and Bay Bridge Negatives (200+)

November 2007 Catalog

1943 San Quentin Prison Escape Negatives (59)

November 2007 Catalog

Amazing San Francisco Earthquake Oversized Photograph (1906)

November 2007 Catalog

1930's California Related Original Negatives (200+)

March 2008 Internet

Asp.Net CMS By Joopk.com