Client Services and Office Manager (NJ Office)
As the Client Services and Office Manager, you will be an important member of the most exciting team in sports memorabilia. You will serve as the hub of all our world-class online and live auction activity. This is a critical role to both our customer’s experience and our back of the house functionality.
You will use your exceptional customer service ability to discretely work with our clients and vendors. In addition, you will handle regular day-to-day office needs such as general accounting entries in QuickBooks, handling travel arrangements, reordering office supplies, etc. In most instances, you will be the fist point of contact for anyone dealing with our company.
You should have a great command of customer service with an ability to negotiate. You’re a quick learner who can develop a good understanding of the workings of the company. You should enjoy tying up loose ends and have a driven attitude about finishing tasks promptly. In addition, you should have a relatively solid understanding of QuickBooks, including A/R, A/P and General Ledger entries. You are a detailed-oriented executer who can multitask in a spirited, fast-paced environment with ease.
• A Bachelor’s degree is preferred but we are willing to work with experience
• Minimum of 5 years of hands-on office management experience concentrating on customer service
• A minimum of 3 years of QuickBooks experience primarily doing A/R, A/P and General Ledger entries
• A drive to keep your inbox empty
• A high level of interpersonal and communication skills
• A personality that requires organization and finding ways to fit a square peg into a round hole