As the Shipping Manger, you will be responsible for managing and inventorying high-value, ready-to-ship items. You will also be in charge of processing shipping orders, ensuring the quality of packaging and labeling, completing all documentation, creating and implementing shipping policies and procedures, and evaluating carrier performance and resolving issues with orders and logistics. This is an extremely critical role that helps ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
You should have at least 3 years’ experience in a packing and shipping role or equivalent. Excellent organizational skills are necessary. You meet deadlines, have a high-level of energy, and can multitask in a spirited, fast-paced environment with ease. You should enjoy working alongside and helping team members. Most importantly you are committed to safely and promptly delivering the finest memorabilia and trading cards from the best auctions in the industry.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a fast-paced pack and ship operation.
• College degree preferred but shipping experience is the most important skill you can bring.
• Proficient with shipping software, inventory software, and Microsoft applications.
• A high level of interpersonal and communication skills to work effectively with the team.
• Ability to lift and move packages weighing between 1 and 40 lbs.